Privacy and Cookies
Information pursuant to art. 13 of the Privacy Code
(published in the Official Journal of July 29, 2003, General Series No 174, Ordinary Supplement No 123/L)
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/6791 (c.d. GDPR), A Casa di Amici srl, VAT number 06181060820, with registered office in Palermo in via Dante no. 57, informs that it processes the personal data of the Customer (concerned) in an ethical and transparent way, only for lawful purposes and in order to safeguard the privacy and the rights of the Customer. The treatment is for the following purposes:
- a) for the execution of the accommodation contract at “A Casa di Amici” landlord. In particular, to obtain and confirm the booking of accommodation and other services and in order to provide such services as requested by the Customer. This treatment is necessary for the definition and execution of the Contract, therefore, pursuant to art. 6 of the GDPR, the Customer’s consent is not required. Processing will cease once you have checked out, although some of your personal information may (or in some cases, must) continue to be processed for the purposes and in the manner described below;
- b) for the purposes of compliance with the “Law on public safety” (Article 109 Royal Decree 773, 18/6/1931). This rule requires that all customers (even minor ones) staying at our “A Casa di Amici” are identified and that the identification data of our guests are transmitted to the State Police, for reasons of public security, in the manner established by the Ministry of Internal (decree of 7 January 2013). The sending of data is mandatory and does not require the consent of the host. The data acquired for this purpose will not be stored by A Casa di Amici srl, unless the guest gives consent to their conservation as required in point 4 below;
- c) for the management of administrative, legal, accounting and fiscal obligations, in accordance with the provisions of law or regulations in force; For these purposes, consent is not required. Personal information is processed by A Casa di Amici srl and its data controllers and is disclosed outside the company only when and if required by law. The data acquired for these purposes are retained by us for the period of time required by current Italian legislation (10 years – or more, in the case of tax audits);
- d) in order to accelerate the check-in during the subsequent stay of the Client at “A Casa di Amici”. To this end, with the consent of the same (which may be revoked at any time), personal data will be kept for a maximum period of 5 years, and will be used at the next stay of and for the reasons listed above;
- e) for the purpose of sending advertising and commercial information; with the consent of the Customer; the information will be kept for a maximum of 5 years and will not be disclosed to third parties. Consent may be revoked at any time;
- f) to allow the guest to receive messages and phone calls during the stay. The consent is free and is required for such purposes you can revoke it at any time. Processing, where consent is granted, will end at the time of check-out;
- g) for the protection of persons, property and corporate assets, using a video surveillance system installed in the common areas of the “A Casa di Amici”, which are duly identified by the signs. The consent is not required for such processing because it is conducted in compliance with the legitimate interest of A Casa di Amici srl to safeguard people and property against potential violence, theft, robbery, damage and vandalism. Surveillance is also conducted for the purposes of fire prevention and health and safety at work. The recorded images are deleted after 24 hours, with the exception of holidays or other days when the activity is closed; the images are never stored for more than a week. These images are not subject to disclosure by third parties, except as required to satisfy a specific investigation request by the security authorities of the Italian State or the Magistrates.
Personal data are processed by both automated and paper means and can be kept even after the expiration of the mandate, and this for the duration envisaged by the current regulations, without prejudice to the right of opposition by the interested party.
As an interested party to the processing of data, the Customer may at any time exercise, among others, the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, limitation or opposition to the processing of data, as well as rights of transferability of the same, when and to the extent where this is applicable (Articles 15-22 of EU Regulations No. 679/2016). You can also file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, according to the established procedures
For any other information and to exercise your rights under the EU regulation, please contact:
The company A Casa di Amici srl (VAT No. 05146270821) owner of the processing, at the address of its headquarters, in via Dante n. 57 – Palermo, or to the pec address: email@example.com.
The provision of the data required in points a), b) and c) is strictly connected to the execution of the accommodation contract, consent to the treatment of the same is absolutely optional, a refusal, however, will make it impossible to fulfill the related services and in particular we will not be able to confirm the reservation or provide the services requested by the Customer.
"Casa di Amici" is actively involved in the safeguarding of personal data of it’s customers, and of anyone relying on our privacy. We encourage customers to read this information carefully before signing up for a service. Continue reading for information on using cookies.
Aims of our Services
Data of persons will be taken down for the following services :
- give execution to the activation and maintenance of the service subscribed;
- perform the obligations provided by laws or regulations;
- the protection of the rights of "A Casa di Amici" in court;
- send informative materials being technical, administrative or commercial.
Modality of the Service
The data will be processed mainly with electronic and computer tools and stored on both computer media and paper as well as on any other suitable type of media, in compliance with the minimum security measures under the Technical Specifications on Minimum Security Measures, Annex B of the Privacy Code.
All requested data are required where expressly stated
Consequences of data refusal
If one or more compulsory data is refused by the client or missing, the person concerned will be denied any access to any requested service.
Communication of personal data to third parties
Personal data relating to the processing in question may also be disclosed to secondary and/or community subjects to whom the right to access your personal data is legal.
In the case of a domain name registration request, the data of the domain owner will be transmitted to their respective suppliers and their respective Authorities.
In essence, "A Casa di Amici" makes it a necessity not to divulge the data in its possession to third parties, except for reasons related to the provision of the service.
Rights of concerned parties
In relation to the processing of personal data, according to art. 7 (Right of Access to Personal Data and Other Rights) of the Privacy Code, the person concerned has the rights to:
- The interested party has the right to obtain more or less the confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if they are not yet registered, and needs to be communicated in an intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the following:
- origin of the personal data
- purposes and modality of the services
- the logic applied in the case of services carried out through means of electronic instruments;
- the identification details of the holder, of the persons responsible and of the designated representative within the meaning of Article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of it as appointed representative responsible or in charge in the territory of the State.
- The person concerned has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, where relevant, integration of data;
- deletion, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that are not required to be retained in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in points (a) and (b) have been brought to their attention, including the contents, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where such fulfillment is impossible or involves the use of a disproportionate means manifested in protection of the rights.
- The person concerned has wholly or partially rights to oppose the following:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning the interested party even though they are relevant for collection purposes;
- to the processing of personal data concerning the interested for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for the purpose of market research or commercial communication.
"A Casa di Amici" uses IP tracking technologies and cookies to track any pop ups on our website.
- IP Address
- IP addresses are noted for all visitors accessing our site. The collected data is used to manage our technical / administrative operations, diagnose any technical issues and prevent intrusion and abuse of the service.
- ‘’A Casa di Amici’’ uses cookie technology to improve the poss utilization the services offered by associating a cookie with the connected visitor. Cookies are also used to determine the traffic values of our site and to allow the correct ordering of services to be completed, to calculate the discounts and manage the promotions that may apply to your account. Website visitors will be able to disable cookies tracking functionality in their browser, but in some cases this may cause malfunctions in the use of our site.
The main head of the data processing is
Casa di Amici s.r.l. - Via Dante, 57 - 90141 Palermo (PA) - P.IVA 06181060820 – Tel. 328 3172205 – e-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To carry out the rights provided for in art. 7 of the Privacy Code listed above, the person concerned must send a written request to "A Casa di Amici", e-mail: email@example.com - as the Data Protection Officer.
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user's experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your machine if they are essential to the operation of this site but that for everyone else we need your permission to do so.
"A Casa di Amici" uses some non-essential cookies. We do not do it to locate or identify individual users, but to gain good insight into how the website is used so that we can continually improve it for our users. Without the knowledge we get from systems using these cookies we will not be able to provide the service we do.
This website uses different types of cookies.
Information generated by the cookie on the use of our website (including your IP address) will be transmitted and stored by Google on US servers. Google will use this information to evaluate the use of our website, draft website activity reports, and provide other services related to site activity and the use of the Internet.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties, where required by law, or when such third parties process the information on behalf of Google. Google undertakes not to associate its IP address with other data held by Google.
If you want to delete all cookies already on your computer, refer to the instructions in the file management software to locate the file or directory that stores the cookies. You can access it through some types of browsers. Look for cookies for 'pinsentmasons' to find our cookies and Google Analytics cookies if you want to delete them.
Additional cookie information, including how to block or delete cookies, can be found at AboutCookies.org.
Some third-party cookies are set up by services that appear on our pages. They are set by the operators of that service and are not under our control. They are set by Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and refer to the ability of users to share content on this site, as indicated by there icons.
If you'd like to know, block, or delete cookies from your browser, here are links to information about using the cookies of the main browsers used to surf the web. Remember that disabling the use of all cookies from your browser may also be more difficult to navigate through this site.
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/en/cookies.html
Upgraded to the Privacy Protection Act through cookies transposed in our country in 2012 for the 2009 European Directive.